Competition closed - If you’re looking for great gift ideas and cards then be sure to visit our shop at ohhdeer.com.
For more information keep scrolling, or to cut to the chase, enter the competition right here right now!
Entries close midnight GMT on Sunday 25th July 2021.
We’ve just passed the halfway point of the year, so what gift would be really rubbish to recieve now?
You’re probably thinking a 2021 calendar, right!?
Well, you’re not right, actually. A 2021 calendar has many uses, even if half the months are in the past
You could gift to a baby that was born this year. Babies love calendars.
You could write important dates in it and use it as a form of chronicling.
You could even use it as a tinder to help get a bonfire started.
That’s it though.
It’s a relief there are so many uses for a half expired calendar because our biggest Papergang giveaway is making the most of our final 2020 set: the ‘Get organised for 2021’ box!
Joking aside, the box is still full to the brim with high quality content that will not only help you keep organised, but keep your space looking adorable and fresh.
Designed by Jade Walsh, this box has helped thousands of Papergangsters prepare for this busier-than-last year
Drop your email address in the box at the top to enter the competition for your chance to win one of the 30 boxes up for grabs!
Papergang Giveaway Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions, as well as Ohh Deer’s standard Terms and Conditions, apply:
1. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, prize draws and competitions shall together be referred to as “Competition(s)”. By entering the Competition you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over (unless otherwise stated in the Competition Rules).
3. Entries must be made by entering your email address and pressing 'Enter!' on this competition form. Entries must be made before midnight on Sunday 25th July 2021. Entries are limited to one per email address.
4. The prize draw will take place on or before Monday 2nd August 2021. Thirty winners will be selected at random by a computer-generated draw from all of the eligible entries received during the promotional period. The prize consists of one December Papergang box. Prize is subject to availability.
5. The winner(s) will be notified by email within a maximum of 14 days of being chosen. The promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner(s) must respond to accept their prize within a maximum of 7 days of being chosen. If no response is received then the prize becomes unavailable and another winner will be selected.
7. You must not post violent, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at promoter’s sole discretion) content on any social media platform or website. Promoter may, but has no obligation to, remove content that promoter determines in its sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions. Papergang reserves the right to disqualify any winner if it becomes aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is not eligible or if they have breached any of the Terms.
8. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. By entering the Competition the winner(s) agrees to participate in such promotional activity as the promoter may require.
10. In no circumstances is a Competition in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, TrustPilot, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or any other partner.